Zhen Huan @ YChen
yesterday i saw soon kiat posted something on his wall:
“Tommy Thong 已忘了如何骂人。”

It looks funny but its true,same for me.
as all of you known,im a person who easy get angry because of anything,
maybe just a joke or action?
as long as I feel that im not exist or ignore by someone else.
honestly,angry just a only way for me to express the "being-less" feeling.

If i really feel that its happen to me,i will straight away find the guy and shout at him
"Am I did anything wrongly until you to ignore me?"
But sorry i wont do it anymore,now and forever.
Everyone in class looks so friendly and kind,but its no more important to me.
who still cares it?
for sure i keeping a politely smile,thats it.

maybe i really think too much,or some of them may say:
"we friend wat!"
but talking might be false,action wont.
nowsday,i duno should be glad or sad.
i hope that everyone treat me like this,
Is not a friend nor an enemy.

I hate myself act like this.
Every time there have discussion,i always out of tuned.
Every time they would like to get me involve,
my reaction is just as much as possible is a nod or smile,
I knew that im not boring person, but I am in front of them me act so boring.

Now,i know what attitude should i react.
no comment and being quite,get no involve.
I dont know this decision right or wrong,but it fair to myself.
I can be good friend of everyone,but me hard to believe anyone now.

Lastly,I dont need any sympathetic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

这是一篇早期的文章,除了翻译之外我还加了一些新的。
一个月后的我,心情还是一样。
我不是要别人可怜我,因为他们对我就只有可怜,没有其他。

我需要纠正之前我说的:“我没有朋友”
我有朋友,只不过不是你们罢了。
0 Responses

Post a Comment