wei
Zhen Huan @ YChen
I'm curious how the people spend their time when they r 16 years old.
when I think about mine 16 years old,I have lots of feelings.
Now only feel regret.
If i could change the past,I will work hard on it.

16 years old I exposed myself to outside more.
i get chance to participate on various activity,lots of memories.
终究还是过去了,不会再有的过去。

Person who does not have goal and aspirations r blank.I'm know it very well.
thinking want bring happiness to friend and people i loved,
but the problem is "who am I" im also not known well.
keep saying positive thing,now almost become a slogan just like "1 Malaysia",
nice to look,nice to heard but damn useless.
because inside my heart I know that I could't believe such wonderful hope and words.

but free to say right?讲罢了嘛!
maybe everyday drank in such positive environment,ppl will become positive too.

Form 6 isn't the right choice?
Im not sure,not sure what im doing is it a right thing?
Am I following what i want or im just follow the trend only?
last time I think that get more choice mean get more chance.

but I realize,those who are does not have target,more choices it's no use.
when you not even know where the destinations,choose which road it seems like no difference already.

there is always a way out?
but,where the way?anyone show me?
0 Responses

Post a Comment