Zhen Huan @ YChen
I found this puzzle from Hock Him's blog,its interesting.



Let's solve it.

Join all the nine dots by only using 4 straight lines and without lifting your pen
of the paper.

hints:think out of the box....boost your creativity!

------------------------------------Dividers------------------------------------

一个星期很快就会过去,咬紧牙关就好了。
A week will soon be over,be tough!

要到考试才知道很多东西都没准备。
I only realize that a lot of thing i have not prepare to sit for the exam.

算吧,做多少算多少。
anyway,do as much as possible.

一些朋友最近在情字路上遇到了一些问题,我爱莫能助。
Some of my friends faced love problems,I willing to help but unable to do so.

因为当我有问题的时候,我也帮不了自己。
Because when I have a problem,I couldn't help myself too.

虽然事情已经过去了,我还是找不到方法。
Although the matter has passed,I still cannot find the solution.

加油吧!我這個耳朵隨時在。
gambateh!Me always be here.
0 Responses

Post a Comment