Zhen Huan @ YChen
changes is when the day passed by,the old thing replaced by new thing,
if not has some proofs,we wont remember the past matter.

when we busy chasing something,didn't aware the time had gone,
when we awake suddenly,notice that the peoples surround us had gone also.

the past cannot return.
don't know start from which day,you was not you again,she is not she again more,and we even don't that day we start changed is which day.

Am I right?

I comment on one 988's Dj facebook,said that
以前看起来很重要的东西,现在一点都无所谓了。
this sentence conclude all the matter happened on this year.

hmm,give an example,
regard to this statement:有些人还是不见面好 I really cannot accept.
so I promise myself,don't let this disappear.
The feelings of the moment,Im just merely able to remember,
but no way to hold it.

I am still glad about the happy hour we get along with,
but I wont want it more,my friends and who I beloved.
perhaps we changed too much.
过去的,就把它放在心底,偶尔怀念,然后感慨,然后遗憾。
即使过了很久很久,还是一样。
0 Responses

Post a Comment