tag
Zhen Huan @ YChen


• Copy the award image into a post
• List 10 things that make you happy
• Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day
• Put in a link to their blog
• Notify the award receivers
• Recipients should link back to the sender's blog


10 things that make me happy

1.get a excellent result on stpm
2.be better man,and found a better woman
3.it does not necessary my friend always stay in happy,as long as they can trust me and remember me always on his/her side.
4.my family members all in healthy especially my mum
5.hanging out with friends.
6.my bad attitude gone
7.travel!!!
8.visit friends who far away from me
9.get more money
10.be more confident

you are tagged:
soon kiat
peipei
chin ching
carol
angeline
ying fen
sheau jia
and etc............



*now everything look like going on right way,i should satisfy it.
0 Responses

Post a Comment